We envision a Christian ministry that reaches all people with the Gospel from the cradle to the grave.
Lake Providence will achieve ministry in-reach and outreach through sound biblical teaching and preaching!
Our Core Values
Integrity • Faith • Ministry • Education
As a Missionary Baptist Church, Lake Providence subscribes to the tenants set forth in the Church Covenant and Articles of Faith. Likewise, we affirm our beliefs as follows:
- We are saved by grace through faith, not of works.
- We believe the Holy Bible is the final authority for answers to this life.
- We believe that the Holy Scriptures are inerrant and infallible.
- We believe in the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ, that He and He alone is the only way to the Father (God).
- We believe in a Triune God, which is to say; God is three persons who are yet one in essence and substance representing Himself as God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that marriage is biblically-based on the union of a man and woman.
- We believe God has called men to the preaching ministry and to the office of Pastor.
- We believe in worshipping the Lord in spirit and in truth; that there exists one Lord, one faith and one baptism.